Board Examinations in all subjects of all the semesters under the scheme of examinations will be conducted at the end of each semester The Internal assessment marks for all the subjects will be awarded on the basis of continuous internal assessment earned during the semester concerned. For each subject 25 marks are allotted for internal assessment and 75 marks are allotted for Board Examination.
Continuous Internal Assessment
The Internal Assessment marks for a total of 25 marks, which are to be distributed as follows:
(Award of marks for subject attendance to each subject theory/practical will as per the range given below)
Procedure/ observation and tabulation/ Other Practical related Work
For each subject Three Assignments are to be given each for 20 marks and the average marks scored should be reduced for 10 marks. All Test Papers and assignment notebooks after getting the signature with date from the students must be kept in the safe custody in the Department for verification and audit. It should be preserved for 2 Semesters and produced to the flying squad and the inspection team at the time of inspection/verification.
|b.||Procedure/ observation and tabulation/ Other Practical related Work||10 Marks|
|c.||Record writing||10 Marks|
- All the Experiments/exercises indicated in the syllabus should be completed and the same to be given for final board examinations.
- The Record for every completed exercise should be submitted in the subsequent Practical classes and marks should be awarded for 20 for each exercise as per the above allocation.
- At the end of the Semester, the average marks of all the exercises should be calculated for 20 marks and the marks awarded for attendance is to be added to arrive at the internal assessment mark for Practical. (20+5=25 marks)
- The students have to submit the duly signed bonafide record note book/file during the Practical Board Examinations.
- All the marks awarded for assignment, Test and attendance should be entered in the Personal Log Book of the staff, who is handling the subject. This is applicable to both Theory and Practical subjects.